Are you passionate about hip dysplasia awareness and wanting to support hip dysplasia community? Miles4Hips is looking for a Junior Board Member to join our team for 2023! This is a volunteer position and requires a 12-month commitment.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Participating in 4-6 board meetings during the year and representing the voice of adolescents and young adults experiencing hip dysplasia.
- Developing content for at least one Miles4Hips social media post per month (6 total)
- Assisting with tasks and projects related to Miles4Hips and IHDI advocacy and awareness events including Theme Weeks, Hip Dysplasia Awareness Month, and the Annual Day of Movement
- At least 18 years old (we welcome younger appplicants, but require parent or guardian consent).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong writing and skills.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Applications are due by December 31, 2022.