We are an all-volunteer team of hip dysplasia patients, families, healthcare providers, and advocates committed to raising awareness and education about hip dysplasia and supporting the efforts of the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
But we can’t do it alone.
We rely heavily on our hip dysplasia community to volunteer time, talent, passion, and enthusiasm to support this work.
Ways to Get Involved
- Share your or your family’s hip dysplasia story.
- Develop evidence-based or expert patient information and education resources.
- Purchase some Miles4Hips gear to wear around to raise awareness and support the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Purchase an annual team tee shirt to support the IHDI.
- Host a Miles4Hips Day of Movement family, friend, colleague, or community team.
- Get out and move on our annual Day of Movement.
- Be a Miles4Hips ‘Champion’ by organizing or hosting an individual, family, or small group fundraising activity.
- Participate in our annual Pass the Crutch Video and other community activities.
- Participate in research by clicking here to see any current hip dysplasia-related research studies looking for participants. Also check out some previous research studies that the Miles4Hips community has participated in.
- Volunteer time and skill to help us develop social media content or videos.
If you are interested in learning more or getting involved, please click here to fill out our volunteer form on the IHDI website or email us at email@example.com. We would love to have you!