We are an all-volunteer team of hip dysplasia patients, families, healthcare providers, and advocates committed to raising awareness and education about hip dysplasia and supporting the efforts of the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
But we can’t do it alone.
We rely heavily on our hip dysplasia community to volunteer time, talent, passion, and enthusiasm to support this work.
Some ways to get involved include:
- Share your or your family’s hip dysplasia story.
- Develop evidence-based or expert patient information and education resources.
- Purchase some Miles4Hips gear to wear around to raise awareness and support the International Hip Dysplasia Institute: Bonfire – Design your own shirt on material you’ll love
- Participate in our annual Day of Movement team tee shirt design contest (2022 date TBD).
- Purchase an annual team tee shirt to support the IHDI (2022 design to be released later this year).
- Host a Miles4Hips Day of Movement family, friend, colleague, or community team.
- Get out and move on our annual Day of Movement (next Day of Movement is October 22, 2022).
- Volunteer time and skill to help us develop social media content or videos.
- Create an individual, family, or small group fundraising activity.
If you are interested in learning more or getting involved, please click here to fill our our volunteer form on the IHDI website or email us at email@example.com. We would love to have you!