Are you passionate about hip dysplasia awareness and wanting to support hip dysplasia community? Miles4Hips is looking for a Junior Board Member to join our team! This is a volunteer position and requires a 6 month commitment.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Participating in monthly board meetings and representing the voice of adolescents and young adults experiencing hip dysplasia.
- Developing content for at least one Miles4Hips social media post per month (6 total)
- Developing quarterly newsletter to share updates from Miles4Hips Board, medical advisor, and IHDI (2 total)
- At least 18 years old (if younger than 18 will require parent or guardian consent).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong writing and skills.
- Familiarity with developing newsletters or willingness to learn.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Applications are due by December 12, 2020.
Application is available below.